Protecting the Health of Our Snakes

Nothing is more important to us than the health of our snakes, so their well-being is our first consideration before sales.

  • Under no circumstances will we sell a snake that is not feeding regularly or is displaying any abnormal behaviour.
  • Snakes are sold after at least two sheds, and once eating regularly on frozen/thawed mice.
  • Shipping is done at our discretion. We take into consideration the temperatures outside and the capabilities of the available shipping options to your area. Extreme cold and extreme heat can be dangerous, and some shippers do not have temperature-regulated facilities. If we have a ball python you want but we are unable to find a safe option to get them to you in the current weather, you may put down a deposit or pay for the snake in full, and we will care for them until they can be safely sent to you.
  • We ship same day express whenever possible, and if not, priority overnight. You must be there to accept or pick up your package.
  • We ship in with insulated styrofoam containers and, when needed, heat packs.

 


Payment

We accept etransfer, Paypal, money orders, or cash (in person). You may pay with credit card (including Visa, Mastercard, and American Express) via Paypal. Full payment is required before an animal is released from our care.

Full Payment Holds

If we have a ball python who is not yet ready to be sold or the temperatures do not allow for us to ship to you, you may pay for a snake in full and we will care for it until it is ready to be sold or shipped. We will continue to care for and feed your snake with the same meticulous attention and care we give our own scaly family! When paid in full, the first month of feed is on us. If your snake needs to stay with us for more than a month, the cost of additional feed is due before shipping. Once shipping is possible, payment for shipping will be requested so your snake can be sent to you. Full payment holds are non-refundable, but should you be unable to get your snake for any reason, we will retain your deposit as a credit for a period of one year from the time the deposit was received.

25% Deposit Holds

You might be interested in a payment plan if you need extra time to purchase your snake. We are happy to accept a 25% deposit towards any animal we have available. We will hold for a maximum of 4 months, after which time the remaining 75% is due, as well as the cost of feed during the hold period and shipping costs. An estimate of feed costs can be provided at any time before or after your deposit is submitted by request. 25% deposits are non-refundable, but should you be unable to complete the remaining 75% payment, we will retain your deposit as a credit for a period of one year from the time the deposit was received.

Reservation Holds

Some of our morphs are very highly in demand. If we have a clutch of eggs in the incubator that could potentially yield the genes you’re after, you may send a 25% deposit to guarantee you get first shot at your desired morph. This deposit will be fully and promptly refunded to you should the morph you’re after not be produced, or you may use it as credit towards any other available snake. If the morph you put the deposit on is produced, then you may either pay for the snake in full, or proceed under the terms of a 25% deposit hold (see above for full payment and 25% deposit hold terms).


Shipping and Receiving Your Snake

Whenever possible, we ship your snake to you same day express, or if not available, priority overnight express. Our first consideration with shipping is getting your snake to you as quickly as possible for as little stress on the animal as possible.

Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer and must be paid in full before a snake is sent out. We will provide you with a shipping estimate before your purchase. On average, you can expect to pay approximately $150 for shipping a juvenile out within Canada, but of course, this may be more or less depending on your location. Please contact us for a quote.

We will make arrangements with you before shipping to ensure that you will be able to receive your package. We guarantee your snake(s) will arrive in good health, but if for any reason you are unable to receive/pick up your snake(s) when they arrive to their destination, our health guarantee is void.

Shipping is done via Air Canada Cargo, Westjet Cargo or Air North Cargo, depending on your location or preference. Reptile Express is available by request. We prefer shipping direct via airlines as they offer same day service, and it is generally more convenient and less stressful to pick up from the airport than wait around all day for a courier.

We currently ship to Canada only. We plan to begin shipping to the USA sometime in the coming year.


Your Privacy

We do not gather personal information from you when you visit our website. Any information you choose to disclose through contacting us or signing up for a morph notification email is kept confidential and is only used to get in touch with you for the intended purpose you submitted it. We do not sell information to a third party.

We use Google Analytics to record the number of visitors on our site, but it does not give us any personal information about you or track you off of our site. It is only used to see how we can better improve our website. We do not use any hidden trackers such as Facebook pixel which will track your activity across multiple websites. We do not use any hidden trackers for marketing purposes. 

Our news page contains images embedded from our Instagram feed. Instagram uses cookies and monitors your interaction with that embedded content, including tracking your interaction with the embedded images if you have an Instagram account and are logged in.